1.03 Acres – Near Modena, UT - (4191)E-1694-0010-0030
This 1.03 acre property is one of four parcels under this APN. You may choose to purchase all four for a larger property (4.12 acres) or separately for a smaller option. This piece of land is just outside of Modena, Utah. Accessing the lots is easy, as there is a dirt road passing right through the property. There is plenty of beautiful open space here that is great for target practice, camping, RVing, fourwheeling, biking, etc. Here you will be just 40 miles from Cedar City, 20 miles from Newcastle Reservoir, 30 miles from Panaca, and 30 miles from the astonishing Cathedral Gorge.
Cash Price: $1,000 plus $500 document prep fee
Owner Financing: $80 Down plus $500 Document prep fee, $80 per month for 28 months.
Note: monthly property taxes of $1 will be collected as well as a $10/month note servicing fee on financed properties.
Photos are not of actual property, but are of the immediate vicinity. Consult maps for exact details.
- Parcel ID: (4191)E-1694-0010-0030
- Address/GPS: Iron County UT / 37.849182° -113.849145°
- Size: 1.03 Acres
- Terrain: Flat grade
- Conveyance: Warranty Deed
- Access: Dirt road, 4x4 recommended
- Power: None, Would be by solar, wind, or generator
- Water: None, Would be by well or tank
- Sewer: None, Would be by septic
- HOA Fees: $0
- Taxes: Approximately $10.45 per year