2.22 Acres – Near Modena, UT - (4526, 4527)E-1687-0003-0003-121
With plenty of open space and beautiful clear views, this 2.22 acre property, (made up of twin 1.11 acre parcels) has plenty of options for use. This cozy parcel would be great for shooting, four-wheeling, dirt biking, horseback riding, or camping. With homes nearby this lot also has the potential to be a fabulous remote home site. The lots are located just Northeast of Modena, only 45 miles from Cedar City, 20 miles from Newcastle Reservoir, 30 miles from Panaca. While in Panaca visit the beautiful Cathedral Gorge.
Cash Price: $2,249 plus $500 document prep fee
Owner Financing: $99 Down plus $500 Document prep fee, $99 per month for 24 months.
Note: monthly property taxes of $2 will be collected as well as a $10/month note servicing fee on financed properties.
Photos are not of actual property, but are of the immediate vicinity. Consult maps for exact details.
- Parcel ID: (4527)E-1687-0003-0003-121
- Address/GPS: Iron County UT / 37.856334° -113.824032°
- Size: 1.11 Acres
- Terrain: Flat grade
- Conveyance: Warranty Deed
- Access: Dirt road, 4x4 recommended
- Power: None, Would be by solar, wind, or generator
- Water: None, Would be by well or tank
- Sewer: None, Would be by septic
- HOA Fees: $0
- Taxes: Approximately $22.52 per year
Residential zoning such as single family residences and other common uses. See the zoning oridnance use table for all uses.