5 Acres Off Well-Groomed Dirt Road - 30 mins from Dolan Springs - 351-14-052
This is one of two neighboring lots that we own. (See APN 351-14-065 for the sister lot) These two 5 acre parcels in Mohave County are accessible via a well-groomed dirt road. The properties are adjacent to one another and are near the Black Mountains, Lake Mohave, and Tipton Wilderness Area and only 30 mins from Dolan Springs, 40 mins from Lake Mohave, 45 mins from Kingman, 60 mins from Hoover Dam, and 90 mins from Las Vegas or the Grand Canyon Skywalk. Singlefamily, mobile and/or modular homes and RV’s are allowed along with recreational activities and livestock. These two properties are also close to another pair of adjoining parcel that we are selling, see APN #s 351-12-044, 047.
Cash Price: $4,999.00 plus $249 document prep fee
Owner Financing: $249.95 Down plus $249 Document prep fee, $150.00 per month for 48 months.
- Parcel ID: 351-14-052
- Address/GPS: Mohave County AZ / 35.452318º N 114.451687º W
- Size: 5 Acres each
- Terrain: Flat to gentle grade, foothill, buildable
- Conveyance: Warranty Deed
- Access: Dirt Road, Well-Groomed
- Power: Nearby or can be by Wind, Solar, or Generator
- Water: Would be by Well or holding tank.
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- HOA Fees: None
- Taxes: Approximately $115 per year per property
"The A-R zone is primarily intended to allow single-family residential