5 Acres - 30 mins from Kingman - Hillside property - 254-13-056A
This 5 acre parcel in Mohave County is just off the beaten path and is accessible via dirt road. The property is adjacent to another 5 acre parcel we are selling (254-13-045) and both are located off of I40 and historic Route 66. They are only 30 miles from Kingman, 40 miles from branches of The Grand Canyon, 90 miles from Lake Havasu, and 100 miles from Lake Mead and Las Vegas. Singlefamily, mobile and/or modular homes and RV’s are allowed along with recreational activities and livestock. It’s the perfect retreat from city life.
*Photos are not of actual properties, but are of the vicinity. Consult maps for exact details
Cash Price: $3,200.00 plus $249 document prep fee
Owner Financing: $100.00 Down plus $249 Document prep fee, $100.00 per month for 48 months.
- Parcel ID: 254-13-045 & 254-13-056A
- Address/GPS: Mohave County AZ / 35º8’36.22”N 113º34’36.15”W
- Size: 5 Acres each
- Terrain: Sloped
- Conveyance: Warranty Deed
- Access: Dirt Road
- Power: Nearby or can be by Wind, Solar, or Generator
- Water: Would be by Well or holding tank.
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- HOA Fees: None
- Taxes: Approximately $62 per year per property
The A-R zone is primarily intended to allow single-family residential uses on suburban and rural parcels, and also allow domestic livestock, other personal agricultural endeavors, and other uses listed below.
- Agricultural uses and home occupations.
- A single-family dwelling, including a site-built home, a manufactured home (see Section 37.H) or a factory-built building, designed and used for single-family occupancy as defined in this Ordinance and accessory uses normally incidental to a single-family dwelling or light farming (this is not to be construed as permitting any commercial use).
- Guest Ranches established as a subordinate use to a working ranch containing a minimum of one hundred (100) contiguous acres.
- Private greenhouses and horticultural collections, flower and vegetable gardens, fruit trees, orchards, dogs and cats as domestic pets, poultry for domestic use. Horses and cows may be maintained for private use.
- Wireless communication towers and facilities with a maximum antenna height of forty (40) feet (see Section 37.R).
- Schools, churches, public buildings, quasi-public buildings, childcare, adult foster care with a Home Occupation Permit, and playgrounds, as provided in Sections 37.L, 37.Q and 37.S.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We are happy to provide our buyers with a 90-Day Money Back Guarantee on every property we sell. Your satisfaction is our number one concern. If your property does not meet your expectations or is not what we said it was, then we will be happy to give you a full refund or exchange it for another property in our portfolio.